10th Conference (2013)
Conference Dates: 21–23 November 2013.
Organizer: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors — typologists and experts in grammar and semantics. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- T. Maisak (Moscow)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS – Chair
- D. Mishchenko, PhD Student ILS RAS – Secretary
- A. Vydrin, Research Fellow ILS RAS
- N. Zaika, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- V. Krylova, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- O. Kuznetsova, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- S. Say, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- E. Sergeeva, PhD Student ILS RAS
- M. Kholodilova, Research Assistant ILS RAS