12th Conference (2015)
Conference Dates: 19–21 November 2015.
Organizer: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors — typologists and experts in grammar and semantics. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- Ljuba Veselinova (Stockholm University, Stockholm)
- Valentin Vydrin (Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg / INALCO, Paris)
- Michael Daniel (Moscow State University, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- D. Mishchenko, PhD Student ILS RAS — Chair
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS — Secretary
- M. Fedotov, PhD Student ILS RAS
- I. Kagirov, PhD Student ILS RAS
- M. Kholodilova, PhD Student ILS RAS
- S. Klimenko, PhD Student ILS RAS
- O. Kuznetsova, Research Fellow ILS RAS – Chair
- A. Milyuhina, PhD Student ILS RAS
- S. Oskolskaya, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- S. Say, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- A. Vydrin, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- N. Zaika, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS