9th Conference (2012)
This Conference was held in honor of Victor Xrakovskij's 80th birthday.
Conference Dates: 22–24 November 2012.
Organizer: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors — typologists and experts in grammar and semantics. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- Y. Apresjan (Moscow)
- E. Rakhilina (Moscow)
- V. Plungian (Moscow)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- N. Zaika, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS – Chair
- A. Vydrin, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- V. Krylova, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- O. Kuznetsova, PhD Student ILS RAS
- D. Mishchenko, PhD Student ILS RAS
- S. Say, Senior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- M. Kholodilova, Research Assistant ILS RAS