4th Conference (2007)
Conference Dates: 1–3 November 2007.
Organizers: Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS, Saint Petersburg Linguistic Society.
Conference has been organized with the support of RGNF grant № 06-04-14037g.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors, Russian typologists. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- M. Kronhaus (Moscow)
- Y. Apresjan (Moscow)
- S. Tatevosov (Moscow)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- V. Xrakovskij, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Linguistic Typology ILS RAS
- S. Dmitrenko, Candidate of Philology, Science Secretary ILS RAS
- S. Say, Research Fellow ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- N. Zaika, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- A. Vydrin, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS